Watch the above video for tips and tricks to eliminate packing chaos. Find our full Spring Break packing list here.
More packing tips:
- Wear your bulkiest items on the day of travel! This can really save space in your suitcase.
- When packing a beach bag, pack items inside and then pack the bag in your suitcase
- If you’re wanting to pack a sun hat and don’t want to wear it on the way to your destination, make sure to pack small items (like socks) in the center of it to keep it from getting squished. Then, pack items around it to keep it stable.
- Are you packing for a humid climate? Add dryer sheets inside your suitcase to keep your clothes fresh and smelling clean.
- The last step before you close your suitcase is to cover the top of your clothing/items with a plastic dry cleaning bag. This helps ward off wrinkles.